Let the Holiday Season be a bright and joyous season with Happy the Snowman!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Happy the Snowman measures approximately 28cm (11 inches) from top to bottom when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Happy the Snowman:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn ball in White at least 80g (216m/236yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn ball in Orange at least 5g (13m/14yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn ball in Green and Red at least 50g (135m/148yds) each
• Small amount of Brown cotton yarn or embroidery floss
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 16mm plastic safety eyes
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
• Blush (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.