Mia always wanted to be a ballerina. She has a delightful and bubbly personality and it shows through her performance!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Mia measures approximately 31cm (12.5 inches) tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Mia the Ballerina:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 40g (110m/120yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 30g (82m/89yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 20g (55m/60yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Pink at least 15g (41m/44yds)
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 9mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
– Fabric glue (optional)
– Makeup blush (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.