Coby’s been playing all day and he’s very sleepy. He brushed his teeth, put on his jammies and jumped into bed. But wait! He needs his teddy to help him sleep!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Coby measures approximately 27cm/11 inches tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. Teddy measures 10cm/4 inches tall when made 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner.
Materials to make Sleepy Coby:
– 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Blue at least 30g (82m/89yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 35g (96m/104yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Brown, Light Brown and Green at least 20g (55m/60yds) each
– 8 ply* Acrylic yarn in White at least 10g (27m/29yds)
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
– Fabric glue (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.