Baby Bear is a shy but sweet little brown bear. He loves rolling around in leaves and he’s always ready to give cuddles!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Baby Bear measures approximately 22cm (8 inches) from top to bottom when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Woodland Baby Bear:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 90g (243m/265yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Brown at least 10g (27m/30yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow at least 10g (27m/30yds)
• Small amount of Black embroidery thread
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2 plastic safety eyes (20mm)
• 1 plastic safety nose (21x16mm)
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.