This Baby Bunny is full of joy, loves warm hugs and likes to brighten everyone’s day!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Baby Bunny measures approximately 20cm (8 inches) from top to bottom when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Woodland Baby Bunny:
• 4mm crochet hook
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in White at least 30g (57m/62yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Cream/Beige at least 160g (302m/328yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Green at least 10g (19m/20yds)
• Small amount of Pink yarn
• Small amount of Dark Brown embroidery thread
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 20mm plastic safety eyes
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.