This gentle fawn is the sweetest and kindest of the woodland creatures. She loves to play and run around with all the animals in the woods.
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Woodland Fawn measures approximately 20cm (8 inches) from top to bottom when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Woodland Fawn:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 8 Ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Light Brown at least 100g (189m/206yds)
• 8 Ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Dark Brown at least 20g (37m/40yds)
• 8 Ply Soft Acrylic yarn in White at least 30g (56m/61yds)
• 8 Ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Pink at least 10g (19m/20yds)
• Small amount of Black embroidery thread
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2 Plastic safety eyes (20mm)
• Pearl head pins
• Stitch marker (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.