Crochet the adorable Abby Tabby. Abby is an adorable tabby kitten who enjoys playing with yarn!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Abby Tabby measures approximately 23cm (9 inches) from top to bottom when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Abby Tabby:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 1x 8 ply yarn ball Grey
• 1x 8 ply yarn ball in White
• 1x 8 ply yarn ball in Pink
• Small amount of pink embroidery thread
• Small amount of white embroidery thread
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 20mm plastic safety eyes
• 1x small craft bell (optional)
• Craft pipe cleaner/craft wire (optional)
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.