Below are some questions I’ve been asked often. If you have a question that’s not addressed here, please email me on helloyellowyarn(at)gmail.com .
- May I sell the finished item made from your pattern/s?
Yes you may. I ask that you please credit me (MJ Carlos of Hello Yellow Yarn) as the pattern designer and provide a link to my website helloyellowyarn.com or the original post from my website. If you purchased the pattern from my online stores (Etsy, Amigurumi.com or LoveCrochet), please provide a link to the store. Please DO NOT use my photos – printed or digital – to market and sell your item/s. Please DO NOT copy, sell, alter, translate, re-produce or re-distribute the pattern or parts of the pattern in any way. More information here.
- Do you sell your crochet/amigurumi items?
No, I’m sorry I don’t sell any of my crocheted items.
- Could I have your pattern in another language?
My patterns are available in English only, using US crochet terminology.
- Can I translate your pattern/s into my own language or another language?
- Where can I find your patterns?
My free patterns are available right here on my website. My premium patterns are only available to purchase from Etsy, Amigurumi.com and LoveCrochet.
- I don’t understand/I’m confused with a section on your pattern. Can you help me?
Of course! I strive to make my patterns as easy to understand as possible, however if there are sections on the pattern that are a little bit confusing, I will do my very best to assist you! If you purchased the pattern on Etsy, please send me a conversation. Alternatively, you can use my contact form or send me an email on helloyellowyarn(at)gmail.com.
- Where do you get your safety eyes?
I purchase my safety eyes from various craft stores here in Sydney, Australia where I’m from. I also purchase them from an Etsy store called 6060 and NoodlesCrochet.
- I’ve just purchased your pattern from (store name). How do I get the pattern/ when do I get the pattern?
My patterns are available for immediate download once they have been purchased from one of my webstores (Etsy, Amigurumi.com and LoveCrafts). In most cases you will also receive an email from the webstore you purchased the pattern from. The email will contain a link to download the pattern.