Barney Whale and Nina Narwhal are the best of friends! Playing chase and hide and seek are their favourite games!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
When made with an 8 ply (Light Worsted / DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook, Barney Whale measures 20cm/8 inches long and Nina Narwhal measures 26cm/ 10 inches long.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Barney and Nina:
• 3.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply (DK/Light worsted) Acrylic yarn in Blue at least 40g (110m/120yds)
• 8 ply (DK/Light worsted) Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 35g (96m/105yds)
• 8 ply (DK/Light worsted) Acrylic yarn in Cream at least 10g (27m/29yds)
• Small amount of Beige sewing thread
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 4x 9mm plastic safety eyes
• 2x Craft pipe cleaners
• Sewing pins
• Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.