Make the loveable little monster friend, Brian B. Brain. Brian’s zombie like appearance is the result of a bad experiment with liquid nitrogen. He wanted to invent a machine that would prevent brain freeze!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Brian measures approximately 20cm (8 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Brian B. Brain.
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Green at least 25g (69m/75yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Peach at least 30g (82m/89yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 10g (27m/29yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 10g (27m/29yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 5g (13m/14yds)
- Small amount of Black and White embroidery thread
- Yarn needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- 1 x 12mm plastic safety eye
- 1 x 7mm plastic safety eye in red (colour is optional)
- Sewing pins
- Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.