Charmy the Unicorn is ever so sweet. She loves to cheer everyone up and loves to watch the stars at night, granting wishes and bringing charm to everyone around her!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Charmy measures approximately 28cm (11 inches) tall or 24cm (9.5 inches) seated when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. I used Paintbox Yarns Simply DK.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Charmy the Unicorn:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 55g (151m/165yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Purple at least 25g (69m/75yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow at least 15g (41m/45yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Peach at least 20g (55m/60yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Pink, Green and Light Yellow at least 10g (27m/29yds) each
– Small amount of Beige and Black yarn or embroidery thread
– Yarn needle
– Darning needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.