Circuit is a friendly robot that will help you with small tasks. His hobbies are working out mathematics, fixing broken toys and collecting old computer parts. Just don’t ask him to solve a Rubik’s cube. He’s still trying to figure that out!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Circuit measures approximately 30cm/12inches tall (from top of antenna to bottom of feet) when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner.
Materials to make Circuit the Little Robot:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Blue at least 60g (165m/180yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow at least 30g (82m/89yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Red at least 21g (58m/63yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 50g (138m/150yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 5g (14m/15yds) Scissors
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 13mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
– Cardboard paper
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.