Forrest the Frog and mushroom form an unlikely friendship. Mushroom was once very shy after being teased for so many years for its odd looks and weird spots, finds a friend and companion in Forrest the Frog. Forrest found comfort in mushroom after resting under its cap after a long day from leaping at Leap Town.
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will open a new page re-directing you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Forrest the Frog measures approximately 7.5 cm (3 inches) and Mushroom measures 15.5 cm (6 inches) when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Easy.
Materials to make Forrest the Frog and Mushroom:
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn (Light worsted/DK) in Green at least 25g (70m/76yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn (Light worsted/DK) in Red at least 20g (56m/61yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn (Light worsted/DK) in Cream at least 25g (70m/76yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn (Light worsted/DK) in Brown at least 5g (14m/15yds)
- A small amount of Light Green yarn (for embroidery)
- Yarn needle
- Darning needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- 2x 7.5mm or 6mm plastic safety eyes
- Sewing pins
- Stitch markers
- 2x pipe cleaners
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.