Gilbert has lost his bleat! Can you help him find it? let’s walk around and look for it. Wait, what’s that in the distance? A beautiful patch of vivid green grass?! “Meeehhh!” Gilbert cried out with joy! You see Gilbert really loves grass and it seems he’s found his bleat!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Gilbert measures approximately 25cm/10in standing or 20cm/8in seated when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. I used Paintbox Yarns Simply DK.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Gilbert the Goat:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 45g (124m/135yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow at least 20g (55m/60yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 20g (55m/60yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Green at least 10g (27m/29yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 15g (41m/44yds)
– Spare White yarn
– Yarn needle
– Darning needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.