Although Iggy has well grown out of his eggshell, he still likes to hide in there from time to time. The roaring and stomping sounds of the big dinosaurs are quite scary. Little does he know, he will grow up to be big and strong as well one day.
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will open a new page re-directing you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Iggy measures approximately 20cm (8 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Iggy the Baby Iguanodon
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 8 ply (light worsted/DK) Acrylic yarn in Blue at least 40g (110m/120yds)
- 8 ply (light worsted/DK) Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 25g (69m/75yds)
- 8 ply (light worsted/DK) Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 15g (42m/45yds)
- 8 ply (light worsted/DK) Acrylic yarn in White at least 5g (14m/15yds)
- A small amount of Black yarn (for embroidery)
- Yarn needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- 2x 9mm plastic safety eyes
- Sewing pins
- Stitch markers
- 2x pipe cleaners
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.
Wait, did you know…?
Iggy the Baby Iguanodon’s pattern is also available from the book Dinosaurs, Mammoths and more Prehistoric Amigurumi.