Crochet the loveable Jack. He is a kind and sweet pup who will always be your friend!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Jack Pup measures approximately 23cm (9 inches) from top to bottom when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Jack Pup:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 1x 8 ply yarn ball in White
• 1x 8 ply yarn ball in Light Brown
• 1x 8 ply yarn ball in Light Green
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 14mm plastic safety eyes
• 1x 21x16mm plastic safety nose
• Craft pipe cleaner/craft wire (optional)
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.