Lily is a sweet and lively cow. She enjoys reading and playing with her farmyard friends!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Lily the Cow measures approximately 28cm (11 inches) tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Lily the Cow:
• 4mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in White at least 80g (153m/167yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Black at least 20g (38m/41yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Light Pink at least 5g (9m/10yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Light Brown at least 5g (9m/10yds)
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• Self adhesive black craft felt (or regular black craft felt)
• Black sewing thread
• Hand sewing needle
• 2x 14mm plastic safety eyes
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Sewing pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.