Crochet the cheeky little monster friend, Little Vinnie Dracula. Little Vinnie is squeamish of blood. Sometimes he’ll rub a small amount of ketchup on his fang and play a little trick on his pop, Count Dracula!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Vinnie measures approximately 19cm (7.5 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Little Vinnie Dracula.
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Black at least 40g (110m/120yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 12g (33m/36yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 25g (69m/75yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Red at least 10g (27m/29yds)
- Small amount of Black, White and Red yarn or embroidery thread
- Yarn needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
- Sewing pins
- Stitch markers
- Fabric glue (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.