Mama Jill loves hopping along the forest to gather flowers to display on her hat. She also enjoys basking under the warm, summer sun. Although Little Joey doesn’t really like the summer heat, he is very lucky to stay in Mama Jill’s pouch for shade!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Mama Jill measures approximately 26cm (10 inches) tall and Little Joey measures 13cm (5 inches) tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn, 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner.
Materials to make Mama Jill & Little Joey:
• 3.5mm crochet hook
• 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Light Brown at least 100g (270m/295yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Cream at least 15g (44m/48yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow and Green at least 5g (14m/15yds) each
• Small amount of Dark Grey yarn
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 14mm plastic safety eyes
• Sewing pins
• Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.