Marley is an adorable little bunny in a striped sweater and warm scarf. Marley enjoys playing in the snow and eating marshmallows.
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Marley Bunny measures approximately 33cm (13 inches) tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) type of yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Marley Bunny:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 1 x 8 ply yarn ball in White
• 1 x 8 ply yarn ball in Pink
• 1 x 8 ply yarn ball in Light Brown
• 1 x 8 ply yarn ball in Purple
• Small amount of Pink cotton yarn/thread
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2 x 12mm plastic safety eyes
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.