Marty is a jolly party monster, His favourite dish is rock lobster,
With his colour so bright and horn so loud, He’ll never get lost in the crowd!
While waving his balloon, Marty will play a monstrous tune,
He’ll dance all day and party all night, Do not be afraid, this monster won’t bite!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will open a new page re-directing you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Marty measures approximately 18cm (7 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn, 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Marty the Party Monster.
- 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Orange at least 55g (150m/164yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Blue at least 10g (30m/32yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Yellow at least 15g (40m/43yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 10g (30m/32yds)
- 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Green at least 5g (15m/16yds)
- Yarn needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
- Sewing pins
- Stitch markers
- Lollipop stick or Bamboo skewer stick
- Craft glue
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.
Wait, did you know…?
Marty the Party Monster’s pattern is also available from the book Amigurumi Monsters 2.