Mr. Timothy Badger never leaves his home without his hat and scarf. He likes to look dapper while out collecting leaves for his den.
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Mr. Timothy Badger measures approximately 25cm/10in standing or 23cm/9in seated when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook. I used Paintbox Yarns Simply DK.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Mr. Timothy Badger:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 20g (54m/59yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Grey at least 30g (81m/88yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Green at least 25g (68m/74yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 25g (68m/74yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 25g (68m/74yds)
– Yarn needle
– Darning needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 9mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.