Crochet the adorable Pugster. He is a good-natured little pug who loves to give cuddles and will be your best friend for a long time!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Pugster Pup measures approximately 21cm (8.5 inches) from top to bottom when worked with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Pugster Pup:
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 120g (220m/240yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Dark Brown at least 40g (80m/87yds)
• 8 ply Soft Acrylic yarn in Light Brown and Blue at least 8g each (16m/17yds)
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 20mm plastic safety eyes
• 1x small plastic safety nose
• Sewing pins
• Stitch marker (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.