This little cutie is Pumpkin Spice and she’s ready to go trick-or-treating! She loves all the candy treats but what she loves the most is baking and eating pumpkin pie!
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Pumpkin Spice measures approximately 46cm (18 inches) from the top of her hat to bottom of her boots when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) type of yarn and a 4mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Pumpkin Spice:
• 4mm crochet hook
• 8ply Acrylic Yarn in Beige, Light Green, Orange, Black, Yellow – at least 130m (140yds) each
• Small amount of Dark Brown yarn (for the broomstick)
• Small amount of Grey or Taupe yarn (for the broom’s bristles)
• Small amount of Pink yarn (for the blush)
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 14mm plastic safety eyes
• 2x Pipe cleaner/craft wire
• Sticky Black felt
• Stitch marker
• Hot glue gun
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.