Alfie, a young koala, wanders off into the forest during Christmas Eve, explores new and exciting things only to wander too far! But alas, he discovers a friendly family who brings him back home to his mum.
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Alfie measures approximately 25cm (10 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Alfie the Christmas Koala:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply yarn in Grey at least 70g (193m/211yds)
– 8 ply yarn in Green at least 15g (41m/45yds)
– 8 ply yarn in Red at least 15g (41m/45yds)
– 8 ply yarn in White at least 15g (41m/45yds)
– 8 ply yarn in Black at least 5g (14m/15yds)
– 8 ply yarn in your choice of colour at least 10g (28m/30yds)
– Yarn needle
– Darning needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 10mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.