Noel the Reindeer is a cheerful little reindeer who hopes to bring lots of smiles this festive season!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Noel Reindeer measures approximately 41cm (16 inches) from top of antlers to bottom of legs when done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Noel the Reindeer:
• 4mm crochet hook
• 4.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn ball in Beige at least 100g (270m/295yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn ball in Light Brown, Light Green and Red at least 50g (135m/148yds) each
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn ball in White, Dark Brown and Dark Green at least 15g (40m/44yds) each
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 14mm plastic safety eyes
• 2x small craft jingle bells
• Stitch marker (optional)
• Pins (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.
Wait… did you know?
Noel the Reindeer’s pattern is also available from the book Zoomigurumi 7.