Crochet the loveable and friendly Boo the Panda cub. Can you guess how he got his name? Of course! It’s from his love of bamboos! Boo also enjoys running around and playing on the forest floor.
Buy the pattern from:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Boo the Panda measures approximately 19cm (7.5 inches) seated when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Boo the Panda:
• 3.5mm crochet hook
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 40g (108m/118yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Grey at least 40g (108m/118yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Green at least 10g (27m/29yds)
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 10.5mm plastic safety eyes
• 1x small plastic safety nose
• Sewing pins
• Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.