Crochet the adorable Chester! A little squirrel with an appetite for a big acorn!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Chester measures approximately 19cm (7.5 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Chester the Squirrel:
– 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 55g (151m/165yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Cream at least 10g (28m/30yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Caramel at least 5g (14m/15yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Brown at least 5g (14m15/yds)
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 9mm plastic safety eyes (preferably with long posts)
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
– Small slicker brush (optional)
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.