Rosita is a neat and tidy raccoon while her brother Robbie, is an adventurous garbage collector!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
The raccoon measures approximately 19cm (7.5 inches) from top to bottom when made using 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn, 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Rosita or Robbie Raccoon:
– 3mm and 3.5mm crochet hooks
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Grey at least 50g (138m/150yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Grey at least 15g (41m/44yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White at least 5g (13m/14yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in your choice of colour at least 5g (13m/14yds)
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 10mm plastic safety eyes (preferably with long posts)
– 1x 18 – 20mm plastic safety nose
– Sewing pins
– Locking stitch markers
– Pink make up blush
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.