Are you ready for Halloween? It is right around the corner. Will you be trick or treating this year? Perhaps the mood is very different this year unlike previous years.
I’m excited to be hosting this month’s ami-along over at Amigurumi.com with my newest pattern, Trick or Treat Timmy. You’ll get to make Timmy, his ghost costume, his little jack o lantern bucket and some sweets/lollies.
Maybe we can’t go trick or treating, but we’ll have Timmy do that for us!
Halloween is Timmy’s favourite season because he loves sweets and dressing up in not-so-scary costumes. This year, Timmy made his own ghost costume from an old bedsheet which he is very proud of because he won the costume parade at his school! Let’s just not tell Timmy’s mum about the bedsheet. She’s been looking for it everywhere 🙂
I hosted the ami-along with my pattern Circuit the Little Robot a couple of years ago and I had so much fun. I got to meet so many wonderful crocheters and I was so amazed by everyone’s amazing talent.
New to Ami-Along? Essentially it’s like a crochet along but for amigurumi. You can become a member with Amigurumi.com’s monthly subscription to the event or just join once for a single pattern. Plus if you participate you get to:
- Download a brand-new pattern (PDF) each month. This month’s pattern is Trick-or-Treat Timmy by me 🙂
- Gain exclusive access to community forum to create, share, discuss and love
- Meet the designer, who’ll share tips and tricks to make this project a surefire success
- Take a shot at winning one of the amazing prizes each month (this is exciting!)
- Get the chance to have your work featured to tens of thousands of crochet lovers on our Instagram and Facebook pages
This ami-along is live from 13th October to 8th November. You can join here to participate and start crocheting Timmy today, meet incredible crocheters from the community and just have a fa-boo-lous stitching time!
If you decide to join the event to make Timmy, I would love to see your work! Make sure you tag me (@maryjcarlos) on Instagram or use #helloyellowyarn so I don’t miss it!
Have a spooktacular day and happy crocheting!