Molly is a thoughtful and generous tooth fairy on special sweet tooth duty. In exchange for a tooth, she will leave a beautiful coin under your pillow. She’s also an ambassador of good dental hygiene and goes above and beyond to give tips and tricks on how to keep your teeth healthy.
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Molly measures approximately 33cm (13 inches) tall and the tooth measures 7.5cm (3 inches) tall when made with 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Molly the Sweet Tooth Fairy:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 40g (110m/120yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Pink at least 45g (124m/135yds)
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Light Yellow, White and Grey at least 20g (55m/60yds) each
– 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Yellow and Purple at least 5g (13m/14yds) each
– Bamboo stick or lollipop stick of 12-15 cm (4.7-5.9 inches) in length
– 2 pipe cleaners
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
– Makeup blush
– Satin ribbon
– Optional: fabric glue
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.
Wait, did you know…?
Molly the Sweet Tooth Fairy’s pattern is also available from the book Unicorns, Dragons and more Fantasy Amigurumi.