Not all monsters are scary. Sometimes they get scared too! Take for example Eddy. He’s not your average monster, in fact he’s afraid of the dark! Poor Eddy. He hasn’t slept for days! Good thing he has his teddy to keep him company.
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
When done with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm crochet hooks, Scaredy Eddy measures approximately 38cm (15 inches) tall and Teddy measures 16cm (6 inches) tall.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Scaredy Eddy & His Teddy:
• 3.5mm, 4mm and 4.5mm crochet hooks
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Green at least 110g (297m/324yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Dark Green at least 10g (27m/29yds)
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in White and Orange at least 8g (22m/24yds) each
• 8 ply Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 21g (57m/62yds)
• Small amount of Black yarn (for embroidery)
• Yarn needle
• Polyester toy stuffing
• 2x 20mm plastic safety eyes
• Sewing pins
• Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.
Wait, did you know…?
Scaredy Eddy and his Teddy’s pattern is also available from the book Amigurumi Monsters.