Don’t be fooled by his charming smile, Pinch is actually a cheeky little green guy! He fancies shiny things, so you’d best hide your coins and jewellery, or he will come around at night and borrow them all!
BUY THE PATTERN FROM:
Clicking the buttons above will re-direct you to the store website.
NOTE: Pattern is in pdf format, written in English only using US Crochet terminology.
Pinch, the Goblin measures approximately 28cm (11 inches) tall when made with an 8 ply (US Light Worsted / UK DK) yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Materials to make Pinch the Goblin:
– 3.5mm crochet hook
– 8 ply* Acrylic yarn in Green at least 85g (234m/255yds)
– 8 ply* Acrylic yarn in Brown at least 25g (69m/75yds)
– 8 ply* Acrylic yarn in Beige at least 15g (41m/45yds)
– Small amount of Black and White embroidery thread
– Yarn needle
– Polyester toy stuffing
– 2x 12mm plastic safety eyes
– Sewing pins
– Stitch markers
I’d love to see your finished Hello Yellow Yarn amigurumis! Post a picture on Instagram with #helloyellowyarn (or tag me @maryjcarlos) or post on my Facebook page.
Wait, did you know…?
Pinch the Goblin’s pattern is also available from the book Unicorns, Dragons, and more Fantasy Amigurumi.